Milwaukee-2112-21 USB Rechargeable Rover Pocket Flood Light
The Milwaukee USB Rechargeable ROVER Pocket Flood Light provides TRUEVIEW high-definition light that evenly illuminates the workspace. The high-quality LEDs and excellent optics accurately portray colors, making it easy to work in confined, poorly lit spaces. The compact Milwaukee USB rechargeable pocket flood light has two light output settings offering a maximum brightness of 455 lumens for two hours or an extended runtime mode providing 100 lumens for 11 hours. This Milwaukee LED flood light fits in your shirt pocket and has dual magnetic clips for secure attachment to magnetic surfaces. The water- and dust-resistant housing are angled naturally, allowing the light to be placed horizontally or vertically. The Milwaukee water-resistant flood light REDLITHIUM battery can be recharged more than 2,000 times. Using the supplied USB cable connected to a 2.1-Amp USB fast charger, this Milwaukee jobsite cordless tool can be recharged to 50 percent in only 30 minutes, and a full charge takes two hours. Alternatively, swap the battery for a fully charged one and continue working. A convenient LED fuel gauge shows the remaining charge.
- Includes Milwaukee USB rechargeable pocket flood light, a rechargeable Redlithium battery and two-foot braided USB cable
- Provides high-definition 445-lumen Trueview output
- Features an impact-resistant IP54 housing that’s water- and dust-resistant
- Charges quickly due to the micro USB port
- High output mode provides two hours of light
- Limited lifetime warranty on pocket flood light; 2-year warranty on rechargeable Redlithium USB battery