Marineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, Size 400 (110/500 GPH)
With the Marineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, you get three pumps in one. It’s fully convertible as a power head, utility pump and circulation pump for a variety of freshwater and marine uses. It’s perfect for operating under-gravel filters, wave-maker timers, small fountains, calcium reactors and skimmers. Use the included conversion kit to turn the power head into a prop-style circulation pump to get more water movement in your aquarium while using the least amount of energy. The Maxi-Jet is easy to attach to your tank with the secure suction cup mount.
- Multi-use water and circulation pump
- Fully convertible for a variety of freshwater & marine uses
- Perfect as a power head or circulation pump
- Perfect for operating under-gravel filters, wave-maker timers, small fountains, calcium reactors and skimmers
- The Maxi-Jet is easy to attach to your tank with the secure suction cup mount
- Assemble Magnet and Impeller.
- Insert Impeller Assembly into Impeller Well.
- Attach Impeller Cover.
- Slide Undergravel Adapter over Intake.
- Slide Strainer/Prefilter onto Undergravel Adapter.
- Attach the Rotational Output over the Outtake.
- Attach the Tube onto the Rotational Output. Insert the Air Control Valve into the other end of the Tube.
- Attach Tube Router onto the back of the pump and then attach Tube into Tube Router to secure it in place.
- Slide the Suction Cup Mount onto the bottom of the pump.
- Place pump in desired location.