Twinings of London Lemon And Ginger Herbal Tea Bags, 20 Count, Pack of 6
All natural and caffeine-free herbal tea with an invigorating blend of zesty lemon and ginger. The zesty citrus flavour of lemon has been invigorating the tea experience for hundreds of years. Chinese herbalists were known to use the pungent taste of ginger in tea over 2500 years ago. Today the expert blenders at Twinings have combined these two great flavours for lively and enjoyable herbal tea experience.
- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 Lemon & Ginger Herbal tea bags. Herbal tea made with ginger root and lemon. Steep for three to five minutes for the perfect cup of lemon & ginger tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- LEMON & GINGER TEA: The flavors of lemon and ginger have been invigorating the tea experience for hundreds of years. Today the expert blenders at Twinings have combined these two great flavors for lively and enjoyable herbal tea experience.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world’s best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson’s Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea – try Twining’s of London Tea.