Kobalt SM1816LW Compact sliding 7-1/4-in 10 Amps Single Bevel Sliding Compound Corded Miter Saw
Innovative compact rail design reduces work space required for operation of saw.
Three year limited warranty. Includes: 40 tooth carbide tipped saw blade, blade wrench, dust bag, safety clamp, manual.
- Maximum crosscut up to 2-in x 8-in (nominal) at 90 degrees and 2-in x 6-in at 45, idea for molding and framing cuts
- Lightweight (under 23 lbs) for easy transport from storage to work location
- Miter cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 9 positive stops at the most used degrees
- Tool-less adjustable upfront mounted laser guide system projects accurate pre-cutting line for precise alignment
- Powerful 10.0 Amp ball bearing motor, delivers up to 5,000 RPM for accurate cuts
- Large, die-cast aluminum base and table for increased work support
- Bevel cutting up to 47 degrees to the left, positive stops at 0 and 45 degrees
- Dual slide rail system with linear bearings allows for smooth and accurate operation
- Tall, die-cast aluminum fence gives support during setup and cutting
- Click here for more Miter Saw on Our Website
- See reviews of Kobalt SM1816LW on Youtube