Kobalt KID 1324A-03 24-volt Max Variable Speed Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (1-Battery Included)
Engineered for those tough jobs, the Kobalt KID 1324A-03 24-Volt Max Impact Driver is designed to drive and remove fasteners from wood and metal with ease.
Built to last with a highly efficient brushless motor, this quarter inch impact driver delivers up to 1800-in-lbs of torque making it powerful enough for the biggest jobs.
With 24-Volts of power and loaded with useful features, Kobalt’s Cordless Impact Driver is one high performance tool that will save you time again and again.
- Kobalt 24-volt max 1/4-in cordless impact driver comes with a 24-volt max high-capacity Li-ion battery, charger, belt clip, single-ended driver bit, bit holder and soft bag
- Brushless, highly-efficient motor delivers 3,500-IPM and up to 1,800-in-lbs of torque
- Electronic variable-speed control with 3 speed settings (0-850, 0-2,000 and 0-2,700 RPM) and a finish mode for precise control
- 1/4-in quick-release collet allows you to easily change out bits
- 24-volt max 2.0-Ah Li-ion battery features a built-in fuel gauge
- Belt clip, bit holder and quick-release collet add convenience, allowing you to free your hands while making quick bit changes
- All tools come with Kobalt’s 5-year limited warranty
- Battery comes with Kobalt’s 3-year limited warranty
- Click here for more Impact Driver on Our Website
- See reviews of Kobalt KID 1324A-03 on Youtube
JD LOVE –
Price with the trade in promo was great but the product itself is very powerful. I’ve only owned Dewalt 14.4 and 24 volt brushed motor drills in the past and have always found a point where the drill would start to bog down. This unit will bury a 2 1/2″ screw all the way through a 2 x 4 without any effort. Also drilled through concrete block with masonry bits effortlessly along with predrilling for tapcons in a slab with no problem. Keep in mind a drill is only as good as it’s bit is sharp. Very happy with the purchase… Now to check out it’s long term durability. Also the xtra batterys are much