K&H Pet Products Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Gray
- Made from soft, upholstery grade velvet and the sleeping surface is covered with super-soft microfleece.
- The base consists of 3-inch medical grade orthopedic foam.
- Bolster is filled with premium polyfil made from recycled plastic bottles making this bed eco-friendly.
- Easy-to-clean, just remove the cover and wash it on the gentle cycle with cold water and hang to dry or use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
- Available in various sizes so you can pick the perfect fit for your furry friend.
- Item Number 69695
- Weight 6.66 pounds
- Dimensions 40 x 33 x 9.5 inches
- Bed Feature Machine-washable, Orthopedic
- Cover Material Velvet, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric
- Fill Material Memory Foam, Foam
- Bed Type Bolster
- Lifestage Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior
- Breed Size Large Breeds
- Assembly Required No
What’s Included: (1) cover, (1) bolster liner, (1) ortho foam base, (1) bolster/pillow pet bed
Unzip and remove the cover on the Ortho Bolster Sleeper™ for easy cleaning. To wash your dog bed cover, use the gentle cycle with cold water. Then, line dry and replace once fully dry.
K&H Solutions for Your Pup
Take care of your dog with a wide assortment of premium K&H pet accessories. Their heated, self-warming, and cooling dog beds will leave your pup feeling comfortable and safe. Not only do they offer beds, but K&H also has other dog supplies, including filtered water bowls, travel accessories, and more to help provide the quality of life your pet deserves.
Green And Energy Efficient
Made from green, bio-based foam and polyfill from recycled bottles, many K&H products use less energy than the average nightlight.
All K&H beds are either machine washable or made with a machine washable cover for cleanliness and convenience.
Veterinarians and pet experts recommend both traditional and heated K&H pet beds for their reliability and comfort.
Every K&H bed and mat provides soothing warmth for muscles and joints—perfect for active or aging and arthritic pets.
K&H prioritizes safety and works closely with MET Laboratory to ensure all their products are safe for your pets and home.
About K&H Pet Products
K&H has over 20 years of experience making products for pets with the goal of making their lives—and yours—better and easier. They know how much you care about your pets and are dedicated to designing innovative, quality solutions that enhance their comfort and well-being.