K&H Pet Products Extreme Weather Kitty Pad & Fleece Cover
- Essential source of warmth for any cat whether they are indoors or outdoors.
- Made of rugged ABS plastic and a free fleece cover is included.
- Great for cat houses, porches, garages, barns or in the home.
- Thermostatically controlled to warm to your pet’s normal body temperature.
- Features a 5.5-foot steel wrapped cord.
- Item Number 61535
- Dimensions 18.5 x 12.5 x 0.5 inches
- Bed Feature Outdoor, Machine-washable, Heated
- Cover Material Fleece, Synthetic Fabric
- Fill Material N/A
- Bed Type Replacement / Cover
- Lifestage Kitten, Adult
- Assembly Required No
Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
- Place the Extreme Weather Kitty Pad directly on a hard, flat surface in your home or inside a cat house. The area chosen should be sheltered from direct rain or snow.
- Plug into 110 – 120 volt AC outlet. Allow 1 – 2 hours for the Extreme Weather Kitty Pad to warm. The unit will feel slightly warm to the touch. When an animal lies on the pad, it will reach a maximum temperature of approximately 102° F. The built-in thermostat will automatically regulate the temperature.
- After initial warm-up, your Extreme Weather Kitty Pad™ will feel cooler to the touch. This is the intention for energy efficiency. When your pet lies on the bed, it will warm to a comfortable temperature in even the coldest of weather.
- Wash the faux fleece cover on the gentle cycle with cold water, then line dry. The heated pad can be cleaned using a damp towel or sponge and mild dish washing detergent. Do not wash in a washing machine.