Interstate WoodWorks Beeswax Paste Wood Finish & Polish – 6.25 oz. The creator calls it “body lotion for wood”, but you just might call it the best wood finish product you ever tried! Made from all natural Beeswax and mineral oil, this product is Hand Mixed in Small Batches. Applies easily, has good penetration, dries quickly, and buffs to a soft, velvety sheen. It is the perfect finish for cutting boards, wooden spoons, bowls, wooden toys, or any other woodworking project, whether it needs to be food safe or not. This 6.25 oz. (177g) container will last a long time. Made in the U.S.A.
Interstate WoodWorks Beeswax Paste Wood Finish & Polish – 6.25 oz.
- Interstate Beeswax is an All Natural, Wood Finish, Wood Sealer and Non-Toxic wax
- Each jar is Hand Mixed in Small Batches to ensure the highest quality finished product
- Large 6.25 oz Container for plenty of surface coverage. 8 ounce jar volume or 236 milliliters.
- Adds New Life to Old Faded Wood Finish
- Also a Great Metal Polish