Igloo Marine Ultra Commercial Grade 30 Qt – 94 Qt Coolers
- UV inhibitors protect against sun damage.
- Ultratherm insulated lid and body keeps contents cold; Holds ice up to 5 days at 90°F
- Non-slip, comfort grip swing up handles add comfort and improved grip in wet conditions.
- “Hybrid” latch is stainless steel where it matters – in the hinge area – while plastic in the snap area for longer life and a secure closure.
- Hinges made with Riteflex resin, an impact resistant, highly flexible, temperature and chemical resistant material.
- Rust-resistant stainless steel lid strap and screws are designed to survive harsh marine conditions.
- Threaded drain plug for hose hook up and Fish ruler for measuring your catch.
- Ultratherm insulated body and lid
- Stain and odor resistant liner
- UV Inhibitors to protect against sun damage
- Reinforced comfort grip handles with integrated fish measuring ruler on lid
- Dimensions 35.005in L x 16.75in W x 17.63in H
Igloo Marine Coolers
Igloo Introduces the Marine Ultra Product Family. This family features a full suite of marine-grade features, from UV protection to rust-proof stainless-steel hardware. This fishing-ready coolers are built to withstand the harsh, wet environments of life on a boat, keeping drinks and snacks (or the catch of the day) cold and fresh.
The large Marine Ultra 94-Qt. Cooler has a non-slip comfort grip swing-up handle for convenience. An Ultratherm™-insulated lid and body holds ice up to 5 days at 90 degrees F. Trusted by Marine Enthusiasts since 1967.
- UV inhibitors protect against sun damage
- Non-slip, comfort grip and swing-up handles
- Hybrid latch is stainless steel
- Hinges made with Riteflex® resin
- Rust-resistant stainless steel lid strap and screws
- Ultratherm™ insulated lid and body keeps contents cold
- Threaded drain plug for hose hook up
- Fish ruler for measuring
- Holds ice up to 5 days at 90 degrees F
Nancy A. –
Great size, keeps cold for hours and fits in trunk of my Camry so easy to take on road trips.