Huggies Pull-Ups Boys’ Potty Training Pants Size 6, 60 Ct, 4T-5T (38-50 lb.)
Pull-Ups Training Pants help make potty training Fun, Fast and Easy! Pull-Ups provide outstanding protection & all-around coverage with soft stretchy sides that fit like underwear. These training pants feature easy open sides for quick and easy changes, allowing you to keep pants and shoes on your toddler. Plus the refastenable sides let you customize your child’s waistband & easily check for messes!
Promote independence with training underwear that are easy to slide up & down, encouraging your toddler to feel like a Big Kid. Each pack includes two exclusive music designs featuring Disney’s Mickey Mouse. Instrument graphics fade when wet to help motivate your child to stay dry!
Tell the story of how Mickey Mouse loves making music & your child can help keep the music going! Making music with Mickey Mouse comes to life with interactive digital tools and fun extras like inside-the-box coloring mat or stickers. Pull-Ups also make great daycare essentials.
When your child is ready to begin his potty training journey the Pull-Ups brand can help. Visit pull-ups.com for expert potty training tips & resources. We’ve helped train 60 million Big Kids and counting!* Pull-Ups Boys’ Training Pants are available in sizes 2T-3T (16-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.). (*US & CA)
- Pull-Ups potty training pants size 6 (4t-5t) fit toddlers 38-50 lb. (17-23 kg)
- Potty training underwear feature easy-open sides for quick and easy changes, plus allow you to customize child’s waistband
- Fun music designs feature exclusive Mickey Mouse graphics that fade when wet to help your child learn potty training & motivate to stay dry
- Training pants with all-around coverage & fit like underwear with outstanding protection where your child needs it most
- Easy potty training with soft, stretchy sides that little hands can move up & down easily to promote Big Kid independence
- Make potty training fun with Disney character calls, your Big Kid’s potty personality and more
emily shumaker –
Holds a lot and it’s good for potty training but I have a stubborn child who refuses to go potty in the toilet