Gym Dandy Teeter-Totter Home Seesaw Playground Set TT-210, Multi Colored, 37.00 x 31.00 x 85.50 inches
- Steel, plastic
- Colorful Design – brightly colored powder coated finish with padded grip handles to prevent calluses even after hours of play
- Bump Absorber – reinforced with a bump-absorber mechanism that allows for comfortable play by reducing impacts, making it safer than traditional park seesaws.
- High-Quality Materials – this playground is made with premium-quality steel and the finest plastic. large, elongated, and padded seats for a comfortable ride, supporting riders up to 300 lbs. in total weight.
- Safe & Ergonomic Design – this fun and pleasurable play set is designed with a single fulcrum for a more traditional rocking motion. it also features ergonomic handle bars so your children can easily grip the bars without worrying of falling off balance
- Comfortable Seat Pad – gym dandy provides elongated soft cushioned seats for users
- U.S. based company with customer service team here to assist with any questions you may have. With the Marcy manufacturer warranty, you can rest assure that you are getting the best service in the industry. Whether if it’s a replacement part or a question on installation, we are here to help.
Teeter Totter | Gym Dandy TT-210
Let your children have fun at home as they would at the playground. Get them the colorful Teeter Totter by Gym Dandy that is specially designed for homes. It features large bumper absorbers to significantly reduce impact, making it safer than the park’s traditional teeter totters. The seats are large, elongated, and padded, allowing the little ones to play comfortably without hurting their bottoms. Made of plastic and steel, the Teeter Totter by Gym Dandy has a powder-coated finish and supports up to 300 pounds.
The bump absorber allows for a comfortable play as it reduces the impact.
The brightly-colored handles covered with a grip sleeve to prevent hand calluses and slipping that might result from hours of play.
The single fulcrum allows for a more traditional seesaw rocking motion.