Good Earth Lighting 240-Degree 2485-Lumen Dual Detection Zone White Hardwired LED Outdoor Motion-Activated Flood Light with Timer
Good Earth Lighting LED flood light provides safety and security for the home by illuminating dark exterior areas, such as backyards and driveways. Available in 2 color assortments, and 2 different lumen levels. This light specifically features no blind spots with its innovative Downfire™ technology. Light shines in front and directly below fixture expanding light to hard to light up areas. This has a 2N1 adjustment control allowing for two levels of light with high or low beam light and automatic nighttime lighting with motion detection. The adjustable timer and range controls allows for maximum customization with an option for manual override disabling automatic nighttime lighting features to operate from a light switch inside the home. The 25-W LED lights emit a day light color temperature of 5000k with an estimated lamp life of 50,000 hours, maximizing energy savings and discourages intruders from coming near a home. Cold weather rated with a minimum cold start temperature of negative 20°F. Energy technology label listed (ETL) to guarantee and strict quality standards with a 10-year limited warranty.
- This 2 head unique security light has especially designed 90 degree angled lenses that shoot smooth uniform light downwards and out with Downfire™ technology eliminating dark blind spots beneath the unit, prefect beneath eaves
- 2N1 adjustment controls features 2 different on the left and right of unit; left side features security light settings that use a high beam light with optional manual override and the right side features the area light settings with a low beam light
- Left side controls automatic nighttime motion activated lighting using a high beam light; settings include test, timer and range; time settings are 1-min, 5-min or 10-min; range distance are from 5-ft, 30-ft, 60-ft or 100-ft (max)
- Left side also has an optional manual override option that will disable the automatic nighttime lighting for only the duration of that night using a light switch within the home, once dawn the unit will return to its original automatic nighttime settings
- Right side controls the area light for continuous on lighting for 3 or 5-hours only during nighttime hours with low beam light; there is also a built-in dusk-to-dawn setting that will automatically turn on at sunset and off at sunrise
- Right side also has an off setting that will disable the area low beam lighting entirely and will operate only when motion is detected during nighttime hours
- Features 240 degree sensor that detects motion up to 100-ft in an outward direction as well as 360 degree sensor that detects motion when unit is mounted 14-ft from the ground
- Sturdy die cast aluminum construction and shatter-resistant lens with ball in socket design for easy head rotation so light can be directed where it is needed most
- Universal mounting platform allows for maximum flexibility in installation and is designed to meet requirements for wall, eave or surface box mounting; includes pre-attached push-in wire connectors for fast and easy direct wiring
Click here for more information on Lamps
There are no reviews yet.