FLEX FXM202-2G STACKED LITHIUM 2-Tool 24-volt Brushless Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Case (2-Batteries Included and Charger Included)
Conquer intense drilling and fastening applications with the combined power and control of the FLEX SENSOR-FREE Brushless MOTOR 1/2″ 2-Speed Hammer Drill Driver and 1/4″ Quick Eject Hex Impact Driver.
This hammer drill is a speed demon, clocking in at 1,400 in-lbs. of industry-leading torque, 2,500 RPM, and 40,000 IPM.
The hex impact driver delivers 2,500 in-lbs. of torque at 4,000 RPM with multi-mode control. FLEX FXM202-2G
Total FLEX 24V cross-compatibility ensures these tools share the FLEX Advantage of unrivaled FLEX battery power, runtime, and charging capability. Includes both tools, two 24V batteries, and charger. FLEX FXM202-2G
Protected by the FLEX Founders Limited Lifetime Warranty
- THE FLEX STACKED LITHIUM ADVANTAGE – 200% more power with 24V lithium, 300% longer runtime with THERMA-TECH™+ heat management, 100% faster charging; 100% cross-compatible with all FLEX 24V tools and chargers
- SENSOR-FREE BRUSHLESS MOTOR – Every FLEX 24V tool is built around an intelligent digital brushless motor designed to eliminate friction and optimized for higher efficiency and power
- FX1271T – 1/2 IN. 2-SPEED HAMMER DRILL WITH TURBO MODE – 1,400 in-lbs of Torque – 2,500 RPM – 40,000 IPM
- FX1371A – 1/4 IN. QUICK EJECT HEX IMPACT DRIVER WITH MULTI-MODE – 2,500 in-lbs of Torque – 4,000 RPM – Quick Eject Collet – Multi-Mode Control
- FLEX 24V CROSS COMPATIBILITY – Compatible with all FLEX 24V batteries, chargers and tools. This kit includes (1) 3.5Ah Stacked Lithium Battery, (1) 6.0Ah Stacked Lithium Battery and 280W Rapid Charger
- FLEX FOUNDERS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY – Register your new FLEX tool, battery or charger within 30 days of purchase through December 31, 2022 to receive a limited lifetime warranty on your new FLEX product
- Click here for more Power Tool Combo Kit on Our Website
- See reviews of FLEX FXM202-2G on Youtube
This is my first Flex tool set. I have been a Bosch dude forever. I use the impact driver to drive hardened screws into concrete. It was no problem with the Flex 💪. I drove about 100 screws, my battery level was on 3 bars, with the Bosch I have have been 2 batteries later. The impact driver was so powerful that it broke my bit like it was nothing so be careful.