Fisher-Price Portable Bassinet And Play Space On-The-Go Baby Dome With Developmental Toys And Canopy, Rosy Windmill
- 2-in-1, play space & napping spot for baby.
- Can be used indoors or out
- Adjustable canopy protects against bugs & sun (UPF 20)
- 2 removable toys for playtime
- Folds flat, with handles for easy take-along
Baby’s new HQ
The Fisher-Price On-the-Go Baby Dome is a comfy spot for your baby to
nap, chill out, or play. The portable design means your tiny human can
enjoy their playtime command center at the park, beach, grandma’s
house, or anywhere else you go!
Flat, cozy sleep pad is great for naps spent dreaming of dancing butterflies.
Dome collapses flat and has convenient handles for travel.
Full-coverage canopy shields your baby from the sun.
Let’s be kids.
Fisher-Price might be almost 90 years old, but we don’t act a day over five. Because the only way you can make awesome things for babies and kids is to put yourself in their tiny shoes. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to put the fun back in functional baby gear and the play back in playtime. We’re heading back to childhood. Wanna come?
Where development comes into play
- Security & Happiness: Soft padding and sun blocking visor help baby feel secure when away from home.
- Fine Motor: Dome includes link toys that will keep baby busy while strengthening & developing fine motor skills.
- Use only with a child who is unable to push up on hands and knees, sit up unassisted, or grasp side and pull upward.