Fisher-Price Portable Bassinet and Play Space On-The-Go Baby Dome with Developmental Toys and Canopy, Pink Pacific Pebble
- 2-in-1 portable infant play space and napping spot, perfect for at home or travel with your baby
- Dome can be used indoors or out
- Gray canopy protects your baby from the sun’s rays (UPF 20) and netting keeps the bugs out
- 2 removable toys for engaging play
- Folds flat with handles for easy take-along and storage
- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that’s 100% recyclable. For a gift-ready box, select “Ship in Amazon packaging” at checkout.
Dome Sweet Dome
The Fisher-Price On-the-Go Baby Dome is a comfy spot for your baby to nap, chill out, or play anywhere you go. The portable design means your tiny human can have tummy time in the living room, nap time on the lawn, and playtime by the lake.
Cleanup is a breeze with a wipeable sleep pad and machine-washable sheet.
Let’s be kids.
Fisher-Price might be almost 90 years old, but we don’t act a day over five. Because the only way you can make awesome things for babies and kids is to put yourself in their tiny shoes. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to put the fun back in functional baby gear and the play back in playtime. We’re heading back to childhood. Wanna come?
Where development comes into play
- Security & Happiness: The dome’s soft padding and sun-blocking canopy help your baby feel secure.
- Sensory: The linkable toys overhead grab your baby’s attention and encourage eye tracking.
- Fine Motor Skills: Move the toys within your baby’s reach and watch those little hands grasp.
- Use only with a child who’s unable to push up on hands and knees, sit up unassisted, or pull upward.