Fisher-Price Little People Toddler Playhouse Surprise & Sounds Home Musical Playset with Figures & Accessories for Ages 1+ Years
- Welcome home open & close the front door!
- Kids discover more than 50 sounds, songs & phrases!
- Press on the alarm clock to flip Emma right out of bed & hear fun sounds!
- Open the oven & refrigerator doors for lights & phrases!
- Lift the toilet seat for flushing & other silly sounds!
- Press the music player to activate fun songs!
- Slide the bird back & forth to play peek-a-boo with the kitty or get a weather report!
This Little People home is where the fun (and learning) is
At the Little People Surprise & Sounds Home, kids are in their own little world. Here they can discover & sing their way to fun learning about everything around the house. There’s an alarm clock that tells them when it’s time to get out of bed … a toilet that flushes and instructs them to “wash your hands” … a fridge that opens and tells them what color an apple is … a music player that invites them to dance … and so many other fun, surprising ways to learn about the great big world.
The more they grow, the more they discover!
At first, they’re just touching everything—grabbing the figures, opening & closing the oven or fridge doors—because that’s how they explore! Soon enough, they’ll discover that pushing the same button or opening the same door more than once makes something different happen! As they grow, you’ll see them act out familiar stories as they make connections between what happens in this home and their real one!
Everything stores inside – just grab the handle when you’re on the go-go-go
Includes living room, kitchen, bathroom, child’s and parents’ bedrooms all with built-in furniture & appliances, plus Little People Mom, Dad and Emma figures, table & 3 chairs
Rock this parenting thing
At Fisher-Price, we live to help parents feel more ready. From baby gear that makes new-parent life easier to fun toys that help entertain and teach your kids as they grow, we’ve been helping parents feel more confident about raising tiny humans for generations.