Fisher-Price Little People Toddler Musical Toy Swing & Share Treehouse Playset with 3 Figures for Pretend Play Ages 1+ Years
- This interactive toddler playset has a working swing plus fun songs, sounds and phrases that introduce kids to sharing and taking turns
- Turn the Discovery Buttons for songs, sounds, swinging action, and to see the dog move in & out of the doghouse
- Drop the figures through the trap door of the treehouse (Wee!)
- Soft, fabric leaves on the tree for sensory play; Comes with Tessa figure, Jack figure and dog figure
- Helps strengthen fine motor skills and encourage storytelling for toddlers and preschool kids ages 1 to 5 years old
Fun is in Full Swing with Little People’s Swing & Share Treehouse
Little People. Big Discoveries
Swing into fun adventures with Tessa and Jack in the Little People Swing & Share Treehouse.Tessa and Jack are such good friends; they just love playing together. At the push of the Discovery Button, Tessa can swing back and forth, while sung songs and fun phrases teach little ones about sharing and taking turns. While Jack waits for his turn on the swing, he can play up in the treehouse, then drop through the secret trap door. Wee! But wait! Their doggy friend wants to play, too.Turn the second Discovery Button to see the dog pop out of the doghouse and say hello. Toddlers will have so much fun taking turns with Tessa and Jack and the super fun Swing & Share Treehouse where development comes into play.
- Relationship Skills: As toddlers interact with the treehouse, they’re introduced to taking turns, sharing, and thinking about others through sung songs and phrases.
- Thinking Skills: As little ones discover how to make the swing move by pushing the Discovery Button, they’re learning about cause & effect.
Kids Learn More about the World Through Little People Toys
Little People toys from Fisher-Price have been delighting kids for generations! Little People friends live in a world of wonder and imagination, where so many first discoveries are made and the learning never ends. Little People playsets allow young children to discover all the different roles they can play when they grow up and help them develop social skills like sharing, helping others, and being a good friend and neighbor. Explore our expansive collection of toddler toys and pick a favorite playset for your child or to give as a gift. Kids can also watch our animated videos and enjoy our toddler coloring pages and other activities right on this site.
The More they Grow, the More they Discover
Toddlers will love discovering all the fun of the Little People Swing & Share Treehouse. With their good friends, Tessa and Jack, an adorable puppy friend, and lots of sweet songs and sounds, kiddos can see how fun it is to share.
Sharing Makes Playtime More Fun for Everyone
With Tessa and Jack, kids can explore all the exciting features of this Little People playset! Press the Discovery Button to watch Tessa swing back and forth (with fun songs and sounds, too!), while Jack plays with his adorable puppy friend, who pops in and out of the doghouse with the turn of another Discovery Button. Then the two buddies can climb up into the treehouse and drop down through the secret trap door! Wee!
Little Things that Make a Big Difference
With so many cool features to explore, the Little People Swing & Share Treehouse encourages kids to take turns, so everyone gets a chance to play.
What’s in the Box?
Includes treehouse, Tessa figure, Jack figure & dog.
Push the Discovery Button to swing back & forth and hear fun songs, sounds & phrases. Also turn the second Discovery Button to move the dog in & out of the doghouse.
Drop the figures through the trap door of the treehouse (Wee!).
Soft, fabric leaves on the tree.