Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Baby & Toddler Playset Smart Learning Home Interactive Playhouse with Smart Stages Content for Ages 6+ Months
- Interactive playhouse with fun lights, music, sounds, and activities inside and out for immersive, 360-degree learning play
- 3 Smart Stages learning levels with 200+ songs, sounds & phrases that teach colors, shapes, numbers, the alphabet & more; 4 language options: English, Spanish, Mandarin or French
- Explore inside: interactive “hub,” home office area with light-up thermostat, office light and clicker-clock, plus kitchen area with shape-sorter fridge and “cooking” pretend play
- Fun “outdoor” play: crawl-through door, porch light with on/off switch, open & close mailbox, light-up house numbers, drop-through rain gutter & balls, and shape-sorter recycling bin
- Includes 14 play pieces! Helps strengthen gross motor skills and encourages imaginative play for babies and toddlers ages 6 months to 3 years old
Welcome to 123 Smart Home Way!
The Laugh & Learn Smart Learning Home playhouse is loaded with interactive play points inside and out for babies and toddlers to discover. With three Smart Stages learning levels that grow along with your baby plus 14 role-play pieces, this playset is the ultimate pretend playset for little homeowners.
The home’s exterior boasts light-up house number buttons, a porch light, doorbell, solar panel clicker, and a crawl-through front door
Once inside, toddlers can “work” in the home office, checking the weather on the “smart” hub, adjusting the thermostat, and turning the hands of the counting clock
Hungry? Kids can cook up fresh pretend play in the kitchen, which features a shape-sorter fridge, stove-knob clicker, 4 food pieces and 4 role-play utensils
At the end of a long day of play, kids can take out the trash to the shape-sorter recycling bin, open & close the interactive mailbox, and “clean” the gutters with fun drop-through play
Learning content changes as they grow
Level 1 Explore (6M+): As babies explore, they’ll become familiar with the ins and outs of their new house, as well as numbers, colors, and more. Level 2 Encourage (12M+): This level builds off the fun of Level 1 with more learning phrases and songs that introduce greetings, days of the week, and counting around the clock. Level 3 Pretend (18M+): Imaginative phrases and songs bring the fun home, as toddlers are asked to see who’s at the door, check the mailbox, and their calendar.
This toy helps teach & develop: