iFish Pro 2.0 Tip-Up
The iFish Pro Tip-Up allows you to use your favorite rod and reel combo, so you don’t have to mess with pulling frozen line by hand or re-spooling. The iFish Pro Tip-Up fits over ice holes up to 10 inches as well as over catch covers, making this tip-up ultra-versatile. Plus, you can adjust the trigger release on this tip-up to light, medium, or heavy setting to avoid dealing with false flags and resets in the icy temps. With the multi-setting capability and the easy-to-switch-out rod holder, this ice fishing tip-up is perfect for targeting any size species. With seven Slip-Stops, you can even reset depths and jig without having to move the tip-up. The iFish Pro Tip-Up accommodates rods up to 42 inches and easily folds up and locks in place for easy storage and transport. Add the iFish Pro Tip-Up to your ice fishing tip-up collection today.
- Wind deflector
- Good for targeting all species
- Two triggers and seven slip-stops
- Uses your own rod and reel combo
- Fits over ice holes and catch covers
- Flat design to eliminate false triggers
- Foam-insulated base to slow refreeze
- Matte black base absorbs heat from sunlight
- Foldable rod holder becomes compact for storage
- Cover up to 10 in. hole
- Accommodates rods up to 42 in.
- Dimensions: 13 in. x 13 in. x 6 in.
- iFish Pro 2.0 Tip-Up
There are no reviews yet.