Evenflo Exersaucer Bouncing Activity Center, Polar Playground
Delight little eyes and engage little hands with the coolest bounce-and-play activity center in town. With its calming color palette of icy blues, the ExerSaucer® Polar Playground features 360 degrees of oversized toys and a variety of sounds and textures to keep baby busy in the spinning seat. All this fun comes atop a lightweight base for easy movement around your home. You’ll also love that the seat cushion is machine washable and the toys are easy to clean. The musical feature has two volume options, as well as an off switch for quieter play. With three height settings, the Polar Playground will be a favorite as they grow.
The “coolest” activity center to deliver awesome bounce and 12+ fun activities is the ExerSaucer Polar Playground Bouncing Activity Center. It’s clear at first glance the oversized toys will delight little eyes and hands. The calmingly-cool color palette excites without overwhelming, and appeals to boys and girls, Moms and Dads.
- PROMOTES CHILD DEVELOPMENT: This activity center features 13+ activities that help infants and toddlers from 4 months to walking age in key early child development areas like core leg strength, reaching and stretching, and spine and neck development
- ENDLESS ENGAGEMENT FOR KIDS: The enhanced bounce and spin helps children develop core leg muscles, while the hanging toys encourage reaching, stretching and sitting up, coupled with a tray mirror that helps promote self-awareness
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN: Polar Playground features an easy, push button 3 stage height adjustment to allow the product to grow with your baby as well as removable toys and a machine washable pad making cleaning simple and quick;Adjustable height
- SAFETY TESTED: The Polar Playground Bounce and Learn meets or exceeds the American Section of the International Association for Testing Materials standards for activity centers
- OTHER FEATURES: Electronic flipbook with sounds and melodies promotes cause and effect learning, chaser toy makes sounds to teach children their own ability to make noise, and larger toys make it easier for baby to reach, grab and play