Echo SHC-225S 21 in. 21.2 cc Gas 2-Stroke Cycle Hedge Trimmer
Keep your garden looking beautiful with ease with this 21 in. Two-Stroke Cycle Hedge Trimmer. It features a 21.2 cc gas engine with double-reciprocating RazorEdge blades, so you can tackle large, tough jobs.
It’s also comfortable to use with an easy start and vibration reduction.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for two-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
- 50:1 ratio equal to 1 US gal 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz.; Echo PowerBlend Gold Oil or Echo Red Armor Oil
Bush trimmer features a 21.2 cc professional-grade two-stroke gas engine
Hedge trimmer comes with a five-year consumer/two-year commercial warranty
- 21 in. double-sided, double-reciprocating RazorEdge blades for long-lasting sharpness
Blade design with three cutting edges for efficient clean cuts
- Shorter 20 in. shaft length for maximum maneuverability
- i-30 starting system for reduced starting efforts
Rubber overmolded front handle for increased comfort
- Throttle handle with rubber grip for comfort
- Commercial-duty air filtration system for long engine life
Some Guy –
The trimmer was really easy to operate. It does get a bit heavy when used over a long period of time as to be expected.
I couldn’t decide between the regular size and a pole pruner. I found this and decided to give it a try. I love it. It is long enough to get my tall hedges and short enough to still be used on the lower bushes. It’s also surprisingly quite. I think it paid for itself the first day of use.