ECHO CS-590-18 18 in. 59.8 cc Gas 2-Stroke Cycle Chainsaw
The ECHO CS-590 Timber Wolf chainsaw with a 18 in. bar is more powerful than today’s ranch and farm saws. It’s built for the toughest environments and features easy-starting, easy operation and quick maintenance.
The Timber Wolf chainsaw’s cutting power makes it ideal for cutting firewood on a regular basis.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for 2-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
50:1 ratio equal 1 US Gal. 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz. ECHO PowerBlend gold oil or ECHO red armor oil
- Gas powered chainsaw features a 59.8 cc professional-grade 2-stroke gas engine
Chainsaw comes with a 1-year commercial/5-year consumer warranty
- Comes with professional-grade Timber Wolf 18 in. bar and chain for maximum cutting performance and durability
Heavy-duty, easy-access air filter
Decompression valve for easy starting efforts
- Automatic, clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner maintains clean air supply to engine
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
- Safety tip (kick guard) sold separately as an accessory.
plr in portland –
Great saw with tons of power! I picked this up after some research and reading reviews. From what I have read and actually seen first hand. It by far, is best in its class compared to the Boss or Rancher. Alot of commercial features also helped me with my decision. Like the magnesium case instead of plastic. This saw is heavy and will definitely wear you out if your working with it for awhile. Better keep a smaller saw for limbing and this bad boy for the big stuff. Haven’t had any issues with starting like some of the other reviews. If you have used 2 stroke equipment before, its a no brainer. I have been using the pre-mix gas/oil from Echo. Its expensive, but worth it. Don’t even fool with the decompression button as its basically a joke. Other than that, the saw rips. I have already done a muffler mod and it cuts through thick wood in seconds. Definitely recommended this saw for anyone with larger trees or big jobs around the farm/house.