ECHO CS-590-18 18 in. 59.8 cc Gas 2-Stroke Cycle Chainsaw
The ECHO CS-590 Timber Wolf chainsaw with a 18 in. bar is more powerful than today’s ranch and farm saws. It’s built for the toughest environments and features easy-starting, easy operation and quick maintenance.
The Timber Wolf chainsaw’s cutting power makes it ideal for cutting firewood on a regular basis.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for 2-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
50:1 ratio equal 1 US Gal. 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz. ECHO PowerBlend gold oil or ECHO red armor oil
- Gas powered chainsaw features a 59.8 cc professional-grade 2-stroke gas engine
Chainsaw comes with a 1-year commercial/5-year consumer warranty
- Comes with professional-grade Timber Wolf 18 in. bar and chain for maximum cutting performance and durability
Heavy-duty, easy-access air filter
Decompression valve for easy starting efforts
- Automatic, clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner maintains clean air supply to engine
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
- Safety tip (kick guard) sold separately as an accessory.