Drinkwell Avalon Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 70-oz
- 70-ounce capacity and the replaceable carbon filter removes bad taste and odors, keeping water fresh.
- Porcelain design is more hygienic, easy to clean, and looks great in the home.
- Dual free-falling streams add oxygen for freshness and encourage pets to drink more.
- Upper and lower dish provides two drinking areas for pets.
- Low-voltage 12V system with submersible pump for safe and quiet operation.
Let your pet sip in style with the Drinkwell Avalon Pet Fountain. The ceramic fountain is simple to clean and has two levels for your dog or cat to drink from, making it easier on aging pets or pets with joint pain. The Avalon continuously filters and aerates 70 ounces of water before it silently pumps it out of the free-falling stream.
Keep Your Pet Healthy and Hydrated
Let the fountain do the work!
Give your furry friend fresh, flowing water with the PetSafe Avalon Pet Fountain. The dual falling water streams encourage your pet to drink more. Let us help keep your pet healthy and hydrated so you and your pet can live happy together.
A Company You Can Trust
- Global brand in pet products for nearly 30 years
- U.S.-based experts available
- We help pets and their people live happy together!
No More Worry
The 2 falling streams help encourage your pet to drink more, so she gets the right amount of water each day to keep her healthy and hydrated.
No More Dirty Water
With this pet fountain, your pet never has to drink dirty water again. The constant water circulation helps to promote good pet hygiene, while the filters refresh your pet’s water
More Happy Moments
By keeping your pet healthy and hydrated, you and your pet can enjoy playtime more and live happy together.
3 Easy Steps to Clean the Pump
Take the Pump apart
Remove & keep the blue faceplate by using your finger to pull on the small tab on the side.
Remove the Stator
Remove & keep the blue teardrop shaped stator by pulling up on the small lip.
Remove the Impeller
Use a fingernail to pull out the impeller, which is held in place magnetically. Clean the pump parts with warm water and soap, then reassemble.