DEWALT DCK221F2 XTREME 2-Tool 12-Volt Max Brushless Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Case (2-Batteries and charger Included)
The DEWALT DCK221F2 12V MAX lithium ion Brushless drill and impact driver kit is compact and performance packed.
The DCD701 drill is designed for precision applications and great for applications like small pilot holes, but also can handle up to a 1/2-in spade bit.
Small enough to fit in the tightest places at only 5.97-in long and enough power to get the job done with 250 UWO and a 2 speed transmission.
The DCF801 impact driver is designed for precision applications and great for applications like small fasteners, but also can handle up to a 1/4-in lag bolt.
Small enough to fit in the tightest places at only 5.05-in long and enough power to get the job done with 1,450 in-lbs of torque and 3 LEDs positioned on the nosecone to illuminate all work areas.
- DCD701 12V MAX drill/driver has 32% more power with 250 UWO (compared to DCD710)
- DCF801 12V MAX impact driver offers 52% more torque with 1450 IN-LBS (compared to DCF815)
- DCB122 battery offers 2A h’s for optimum run time
- DCF801 12V MAX Brushless 1/4 in. impact driver is 19% shorter
- Brushless motor for maximum runtime and durability
- The drill/driver has a high speed transmission with 2-speed settings and 15 clutch settings
- The drill/driver has 3 LED lights to illuminate the work surface
- Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- The impact driver has 3 mode settings including the precision drive feature for accuracy
- Click here for more Power Tool Combo Kit on Our Website
- See reviews of DEWALT DCK221F2 on Youtube