DEWALT DCG413B XR 4.5-in 20-volt Max-Amp Paddle Switch Brushless Cordless Angle Grinder
This brushless small angle grinder requires no time changing brushes, and offers a longer motor life. It offers a high level of protection.
Its brake stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less. The Kickback Brake engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback.
The grinder will also shut off in those events to further protect the user. DEWALT DCG413B
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- E-switch protection™ is an on/off trigger switch that has a no-volt release function in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool
- 2 Stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts; nominal voltage is 18
- Includes 1 DCG413 grinder, 1 side handle, 1 hex key, inner and outer flange, 4.5-in type 27 guard
- Click here for more Angle Grinder on Our Website
- See reviews of DEWALT DCG413B on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.