DEWALT DCCS623B 8 in. 20-Volt Pruning Electric Cordless Chainsaw (Tool Only)
Lightweight and compact, the 20-Volt MAX 8 in. Cordless Pruning Chainsaw has a high-efficiency brushless motor designed to maximize runtime and motor life with up to 70 cuts per charge. Weighing just 4.6 lbs. (tool only), the Pruning Chainsaw is 61% lighter and 3x more compact, designed to reduce fatigue while cutting, trimming and pruning. Use it to trim branches from downed trees, cut bundles of wood or branches and manage thick brush or daily pruning needs. Compact design allows for easy access to tight spaces. Integrated tip guard is designed to provide stability during up-cuts and onboard wrench allows for tool-free tensioning.
- Lightweight and designed for reduced fatigue
- Up to 70 cuts per charge on a 4 in. x 4 in. pressure treated pine using DCB230 battery (sold separately)
- Compact design for easy access to tight spaces
- High-efficiency brushless motor designed to maximize run time and motor life
- Auto-oiling for continuous lubrication
- Tip guard designed to provide stability during up-cuts
- 8 in. bar
- DEWALT DCCS623B 8 in. 20-Volt Pruning Electric Cordless Chainsaw (Tool Only)
Grandma Boo –
This is light, dependable, and lasts a good long time per charge. I use mine for pruning and small trees.