Create-A-Treat Easter Basket Stuffers, OREO Easter Cookie Decorating Kit, 14.38 oz and Chicken Coop Vanilla Cookie Decorating Kit, 18.7 oz
- Create-A-Treat 2-in-1 Easter Decorating Kit includes 8 OREO Easter cookie Egg shapes and one Vanilla cookie Chicken Coop
- A twist to your traditional Easter Eggs, this OREO Easter Cookie Decorating Kit includes 8 Easter Egg shaped cookies made with OREO cookie pieces, Mini OREO cookies, multicolored pastel candy, 3 E-Z Soft & Squeezy icing writers, and 1 pre-made crème-flavored icing pouch
- Easter Chicken Coop Cookie Building & Decorating Kit includes 12 vanilla cookie pieces for coop, 2 assorted pastel candies, 1 E-Z Soft & Squeezy icing writer, and 1 pre-made icing pouch with decorating tip to make Easter gifts for kids
- No baking required! This Easter Cookie Decorating Kit makes a great Easter basket stuffers, gift or craft activity for after school or during any Easter candy celebration. A one-stop solution for all your building and cookie decorating needs through complete and easy-to-use components
- As an alternative to cake decorating kit or gingerbread house kit, this 2-in-1 Easter Cookie Decorating Kit will create smiles, laughter, and moments that matter, together with your family and friends. Make your Easter celebration extra special with this fantastic duo!
This is a pretty large kit that is ideal for several people to participate in the fun. My son had so much fun decorating the items. All the cookies are fresh and have a good taste. It’s a good quality kit and comes with several icing colors so you can decorate the items according to the pictures or just on your own.
I don’t question that you could probably source all the ingredients and buy/bake some plain cookies for less than the cost of this kit. But that’s not the point of it..
I ordered this for my great nieces and nephews when I went to visit my niece and her husband….sort a pre-Easter warmup gift. It was a hit.
It’s nice to open a box and have that box contain everything needed to complete the project. That is especially true when the kit comes from a trusted brand such as Oreo. The kids had a great time with this and they were able to do everything with a minimal amount of intervention or guidance…a bit of an assist in assembling the coop was needed.
Not only did it keep the kids completely occupied for a good hour, the look of accomplishment of their faces when they finished carefully decorating everything was priceless. I think they actually enjoyed this more than they will coloring eggs. Additionally, my niece was grateful for the the time to just put her feet up and visit as opposed to actively supervising the children.
Those extra benefits justify the cost in my view and I would purchase a kit next year if Oreo offers something similar again.
This kit was a lot more fun than your typical gingerbread house, especially since we put in all the work making them and then no one eats them. I think the small house and cookie combo is a lot better when it comes to actually eating your creation.
The kit is cute and has everything needed. Detailed instructions and pictures. I like the chocolate Oreo egg shaped cookies as a nice change from plain sugar cookies.
The coop is small and a lot easier to put together than a larger house and it makes it a lot easier for smaller kids. The ages of the two kids that put this together are 5 and 7 and they really enjoyed this, even when they had to have patience while decorating.
The kids will enjoy the sticky, decorative icing and mini oreo decorations…hopefully some will end up actually on the cookies 😋
This kit comes with 6 Oreo egg cookies, 3 chick sugar cookies, and sugar cookie pieces to make a chicken coop. It also comes with various icings and sprinkles to decorate. The coop walls are a bit warped, which made it difficult for my kids to assemble, I needed to help them with that. They enjoyed decorating everything though. We also ran out of icing before we were done. There should have at least been more white icing. The “cream flavored icing” doesn’t have a pipeable top (the rest the colors do). Overall it’s an easy fun way for the kids to spend an afternoon, and the resulting cookies were tasty (if a little dry).
Honestly I’m relieved that I won’t have to come up with new activity this upcoming Easter because this is so much fun, reminds me of gingerbread kit for Christmas just different. Overall it’s super fun for a 5 year old and I know he is absolutely in love with an idea to create something himself and make a mess in process. I do think it’s perfect gift from Easter bunny and will get most kids excited. The only uncomfortable thing with this kit is a price, especially if you have more than one child unless they ok with sharing but it’s not very popular idea on my house right now so would require 2 kits. Overall fun activity on Easter for my boys.