Caliente 4001.0012 Argentine/Tuscan Style Grill Kit (Universal for 22.5” Weber-Style Grills)
Are you looking for an authentic Argentinian-style grill but are becoming discouraged with the price tag that comes attached? Look no further! The Argentinian-Style Grill Kit provides the ability for Argentinian-style grilling at a fraction of the cost. The easy to assemble kettle grill ring sits directly on top of your 22.5” kettle grill and uses both the existing charcoal grate and cooking grate to give your unprecedented control in virtually any grilling situation. Want to sear you steak directly in the coals for a nice crisp finish? Turn the handle to lift the coal grate to direct contact with your food. Looking to cook an entire bird or rack of ribs and need a longer, consistent indirect heat? Simply lower the handle to set the coal grate a full foot away from the food. The unique weighted handle securely holds any amount of charcoal at 1.5” intervals anywhere between direct contact with the cooking grate to 12” at the fully recessed position without needing any clumsy locks or pins, and the height is adjustable before, during and after the cooking process to give you the ultimate cooking control. The patent pending Argentinian-Style Grill Kit is constructed entirely of stainless steel, making it easy to clean up when the job is finished and resistant to rust and corrosion. The existing grill lid fits directly onto the kit for on-grill storage, but is also removable in seconds once cooled for storage elsewhere.
- Securely fits all 22.5” round kettle grills without needing tools or alterations
- Grill foods directly on the charcoal or as distant as 12” away, adjustable anytime before, during and after the cooking process
- Weighted handle raises or lowers at 1.5” intervals
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean up and provides resistance toward rust and corrosion
- Uses existing grill kettle, lid, cooking grate and charcoal grate