Brita Standard Metro Water Filter Pitcher, Small 5 Cup, White, 1 Count
Drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 5 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time.
This Brita water pitcher is ergonomically designed with a locking flip-lid that makes refilling a breeze and an electronic filter indicator that lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter.
The small pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
- This BPA-free Metro water pitcher is easy to fill, fits in most fridges and can hold 6 cups of water, enough to fill 2 24-ounce reusable water bottles
- This space efficient Brita pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy-fill locking lid and is easy to pour; Height 9.8″; Width 4.45″; Length/Depth 9.37″; Weight 1.39 pounds
- Get great tasting water without the waste*; by switching to Brita Longlast+, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles* a year
- Reduce 99% lead, Chlorine (taste and odor), Cadmium, Mercury, Benzene, Asbestos, and more*, while an electronic indicator makes filter reminders effortless
- Longlast+ filters are compatible with all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Stream; replace the Brita Longlast+ water filter 2x a year* (about every 6 months)