Brightech White Touch LED Table Lamp with No Shade
CLARITY AND QUALITY: GENUINE GLASS MAGNIFIER THAT MAGNIFIES 225%: Review: The magnafine [sic] glass is so much clearer than what I was using and it feels very heavy duty. That’s because the 3 inch lens is made of genuine diopter glass, unlike cheap lenses made of plastic/acrylic that fog up. Things are in focus about 8″ away.
- Magnifying Glass With Light For Up Close Work: This magnifying glass with light is designed for people who need continuous up close focused work or anyone who needs visual aids to reduce eye fatigue. With a 3″ lens made of genuine diopter glass, you won’t feel dizzy when you use it for reading, cross-stitching, sewing, painting, needlework, and other small projects. Things are in focus 13″ away.
- Adjustable Magnifying Desk Lamp With Gooseneck: The glass lens has a 13.5″ adjustable, flexible gooseneck, can be adjusted up and down, you can keep the magnifying glass lit for up close work at any angle, freeing both hands. Suitable for repairing electronics, soldering, crocheting, painting, jewelry, facial, manicure, puzzles, etc.
- 20 Year Life LED Lights For Max Durability – The genuine diopter magnifying glass doesn’t warp with time or heat, and is also scratch-resistant. So it lasts longer than cheap acrylic/plastic mag lenses that warp in heat and scratch easily, causing replacement hassles in little time. The 6W & 570 lumen LED lights are built-in and last 20,000 hours – about 20 years of use for 3 hours/day!
- 1.75X Magnification Table Lamp: The heavy base or strong clamp ensure the light doesn’t tip so you can enjoy comfort with close work. A perfect work light for doing facials & eyelash extensions. Brightech’s magnifying glass with light always stays cool, even after hours of use.
- 3 Year Product Warranty: We proudly stand behind all of our products 100% and offer a full 3 year warranty. This will cover you if the magnifying glass with light stops working within 3 years or if there are any defects within those 3 years.
There are no reviews yet.