BOSCH ROS10 120 Volt Random Orbit Sander , Blue , 5″
- Integral pad dampening braking system to prevent swirl marks
- 2.5 Amp motor delivers 12,000 OPM
- Random orbit sanding action – combination of pad orbit and rotation deliver well-blended, ultra-smooth finish with fast removal rate
- Hook-and-loop disc attachment for firm grip
- Microcellular backing pad for smooth, fine finishes
Bosch ROS10 120 Volt Random Orbit Sander
The Bosch ROS10 5-In. Single-speed palm random orbit sander/polisher delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish, so woodworkers and finish carpenters can sand quickly and to exacting standards. It is designed to eliminate swirl marks on the workpiece, thanks to an integral pad dampening braking system. Bosch’s hook-and-loop disc attachment ensure firm grip of the disc during use. Additionally, the microcellular backing pad is pliable to ensure a smooth, fine finish on both flat and contoured surfaces alike. With a comfortable soft-grip top and body design, this 2.5 Amp sander delivers 12,000 OPM for first-class stock removal. It also includes an on-board system for filtering fine dust.
The Bosch Group is supplier of technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 350 subsidiaries and regional companies in more than 60 countries.
Robert Bosch Tool Corporation in North America was formed in January 2003 when Robert Bosch GmbH combined its North American power tool and power tool accessory divisions into one organization.
Bosch celebrated its 125th anniversary in 2011.