Booster Bath Elevated Dog Bathing & Grooming Center, Large (Red)
- Relieves problems of bathing by providing elevation, containment, easy drainage and 360-degree access to your pet.
- Patented rubberized and textured non-slip mat prevents your dog from slipping and sliding during bath time.
- Included 3-point safety harness and collar keep your pet secure and in place while the spray nozzle controls water pressure and direction.
- Legs are easily removed and may be placed inside of the tub for convenient storage when not in use.
- Designed for home and light commercial use and comes in a variety of colors to best suit your home or yard.
Shampoo & Conditioner Caddy, Fan Nozzle, Flexible 5-Foot Drain Hose, 3-Point Restraint System with Adjustable and Removable Collar.
Booster Bath is designed to snap together once. It does not to come apart once connected.
- Confirm all snaps are in their proper locations before applying firm, downward pressure.
- Push bumper into receiving holes at the bottom of each leg.
- Attach legs. Make sure that legs marked “A” are located in the front and legs marked “B” are attached at the rear.
- Push in drain hose and flip tub upright when complete.
- Install mat clips using screws provided.
- Place leash restraint in T-formation.
- Place plastic washers over steel eyehooks. Push eyehook through hole in side wall of tub and screw on the 3 plastic knobs firmly.
- Install Shampoo Caddy in rear sidewall of tub.