BISSELL Power Force Helix Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum, 2190
BISSELL Power Force® Turbo Pet vacuum gives pet parents (and even non-pet parents!) powerful cleaning with no loss of suction* and is still lightweight and maneuverable enough to clean under furniture with its low profile foot.
Pick up pet hair and other debris with an extra-wide cleaning path and Turbo Pass® Brush Roll that removes embedded dirt and hair in less time. The Pet Turbo Brush® Tool easily picks up pet hair and reaches up to 10 ft, so you can clean even hard-to-reach spaces.
Exclusive Helix™ performance system offers better pickup performance so you can clean carpet, stairs, upholstery, and more. Plus, the washable filter means fewer filter changes. But Power Force® Turbo Pet vacuum doesn’t just clean up after pets — it helps save them! When you buy a BISSELL product, you help save pets, too.
We’re proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors, and pet homelessness disappear. *Tested per IEC 60312-1 with multiple dust loadings, results within accepted tolerance of 5%.
- Every Purchase Saves Pets™. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Powerful Pet Hair Pickup. Extra-wide cleaning path and Turbo Pass® Brush Roll remove pet hair for faster cleaning in fewer passes.
- Reaches up to 10 ft and removes pet hair from furniture, carpet, upholstery, stairs, and more.
- Longer Lasting Performance. Multi-Cyclonic Technology means no loss of suction* for longer-lasting pickup performance.
- Low Profile Foot. Designed to clean under and easily maneuver around furniture.
Read all the reviews for this model and several others before buying this one for same day pick-up. I actually had to reorder it at 4 different stores as it was sold out of the 3 stores closet to me (good sign). I put it together by myself in less than 10 minutes, only needing a phillips screwdriver. I had vacuumed 2 days ago with my old Shark vacuum and went over the exact same area with this one….Holy Crap it worked great! The picture shows the the amount of dirt left behind from the Shark that this Bissell picked up. Worked on rugs, tile floor and carpet. Definitely recommend.