Vortex Optics Strikefire II Red Dot Sight
When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight. Available in multiple reticle colors. Turrets are used to adjust the point-of-impact and are marked in Minute of Angle (MOA). There are two turrets on your red dot. The turret on the top of the red dot is the Elevation Turret and is used to adjust the point-of-impact up and down. The turret on the right-hand side of the red dot is the Windage Turret and is used to adjust the point-of impact left and right. Your StrikeFire II red dot features adjustable Elevation and Windage Turret dials. Each click moves the point-of-impact 1/2 of a minute of angle. 1/2 MOA closely corresponds to 1/8 inch at 25 yards, 1/4 inch at 50 yards, 1/2 inch at 100 yards, and 1 inch at 200 yards.
- The new 2019 Strikefire II Red Dot is a rugged, reliable red dot sight that is at home in a variety of shooting applications allowing users to operate between 11 illumination settings with the lowest two settings being night vision compatible.
- With aesthetics and functionality in mind, the power controls are at the rear of the Strikefire for easy access. The Strikefire II Red Dot runs off a CR2 battery and has been updated with improved battery life up to 80, 000 hours at setting 6.
- An offset cantilever mount is provided; allowing you to move the sight forward to be used in conjunction with a magnifier and backup iron sights all on the same rail.
- Fully multi-coated lenses provide a clean and bright, unobscured point of view. Unlimited eye relief allows for rapid target acquisition.
- The single-piece chasis is compact and lightweight but still delivers shockproof performance withstanding both recoil and impact. Nitrogen purged and o-ring seals ensure fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Included Components: Strikefire Ii Red Dot (Led Upgrade)
- Mounting the StrikeFire II
To get the best results from your StrikeFire II red dot, proper mounting is essential and, although not difficult, the correct steps must be followed. Your firearm will need to be equipped with a Picatinny or Weaver style rail/base.To attach the included cantilever ring mount:
1. Attach the lower part of the cantilever ring mount to the rail/base and make sure this is solidly seated in the base groove. To prevent recoil injury, position the ring so that you have at least four inches of eye relief.
2. Be sure the base clamp is hooked around the outside of the rail/base. Press downward and forward toward the muzzle. Then, firmly tighten the base clamp hex nut.
3. Place the StrikeFire II on the lower part of the cantilever ring mount with the adjustment control buttons facing the shooter. Tighten ring cap screws evenly until all are snug—use caution so as not to over-tighten. Once the screws are tightened, the StrikeFire II should not move on the rail/base.