Valvoline VR1 Racing SAE 20W-50 High Performance High Zinc Motor Oil 1 QT, Case of 6 (822347)
Valvoline VR1 Racing Oil’s high zinc provides race-level protection for high performance engines on the race track or the highway. Its exclusive chemistry is designed to reduce friction and enhance power. It is among the most popular engine lubricants in all types of racing including paved and dirt ovals and drag racing. Formulated for race engines, and compatible with passenger vehicles too.
- Race-level protection for high performance engines
- High zinc and phosphorus for extreme wear protection
- Formulated to maximize horsepower
- Anti-foam system protects during extreme stress
- Compatible with gas and full or part-alcohol fuels
British Bikes –
I love this product
I use nothing else in my 76 Triumph Bonneville, as it shares engine and primary oil. My bike requires Zinc oil and it works great, as my wet clutch gets gummed up. With regular oils I have a hard time freeing them. With this oil I pull in the clutch lever and kick through one time, next kick fires the engine to life. Highly recommend this oil.