Valvoline Premium Blue Synthetic Blend 10W-30 Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil 1 GA
Heavy-duty trucks and hardworking equipment powered by diesel engines need durable motor oil that’s both protective and efficient. Valvoline Premium Blue One Solution Gen2 10W-30 Engine Oil, designed to protect hardworking diesel, gasoline and natural gas engines, helps provide the best of both worlds.
It reduces working capital with inventory consolidation by eliminating the need for multiple engine oils. Plus, it helps avoid critical failures by reducing the potential for human error. Our superior blend resists oxidation, deposits, corrosion and wear better than industry standards.
No wonder our Proprietary One Solution Technology is exclusively endorsed and recommended by Cummins for both on-road and off-highway applications for heavy duty diesel, gasoline or natural gas engines. It’s specially formulated for faster and safer cold starts and has enhanced thermal properties for high temperatures during hot weather to help ensure year-round performance. Plus, extended drain intervals reduce oil changes so your engine can work longer between downtime.
- THE ONLY ONE exclusively endorsed and recommended by Cummins
- EXCELLENT WEAR PROTECTION IN HEAVY DUTY APPLICATIONS that can take a toll on critical internal moving parts
- RESISTS OXIDATION AND FIGHTS DEPOSITS & SLUDGE with higher quality synthetic base oils and special inhibitors
- STRONG SHEER STABILITY HELPS MAINTAIN PERFORMANCE and resists changes in its viscosity so that it can perform and protect your engine
- PROPRIETARY ONE SOLUTION GEN2 TECHNOLOGY designed to protect hardworking diesel, gasoline and natural gas engines in both on-highway and off-highway applications
- UNIQUE 5,000 MILES OIL DRAINS EXTENSION in Cummins X15/X12 engines when average is 7mpg or higher
- AMERICAN MADE & FORMULATED to maximize your heavy duty engine’s life and improve it’s performance
This is a good product
I have used this product for over ten year in my truck.Its an old 96 powerstroke just about at 400,000 miles and still runs great.