Stanley SL18115 Wet/Dry Vacuum, 4 Horsepower, Stainless Steel Tank, 5 Gallon, 4.0 HP, 50″ Sealed Pressure, Silver+Yellow
- 🚀 Arrive on Time in 6-8 Days When Purchase from Jnd Clean Direct
- 【LARGER CAPACITY】Stanley SL18115 Wet / Dry Vacuum has a larger capacity over 18. 5 L, makes small clean-up jobs a breeze for you as you don’t have to empty the bucket frequently any more. Airflow-85 CFM
- 【VERSATILE & POWERFUL】Thanks to the 4 peak HP motor, this vac offers powerful enough suction needed to almost any cleanup jobs in vehicle, jobsite, workshop, garage, basement, van, house, etc
- 【3 in 1 FUNCTION】With this versatile vac you can vacuum both wet liquid spills and dry debris, dust, saw, dirt or blow leaves away(use blower port), just organize the hose and power cord on top handle and side wraps after using, conveniently
- 【FARTHER CLEANUP】With over 15 ft of cleaning reach(5 ft hose, 10 ft power cord and 3 pieces of extension wands) it’s easy to do a farther cleanup for you without unplugging the unit, while it has four swivel casters for convenient and easy manoeuvrability
- 【WHAT YOU GET】Stanley SL18115 Wet / Dry Vac x 1, 1-1/4″x5’ super flexible hose x 1, extension wands x 3, gulper nozzle, floor nozzle x 1, crevice nozzle x 1, foam filter x 1, dust bag x 1, reusable dry filter x 1, 12-Month
STANLEY 5 Gallon 4 Peak HP 3 In 1 Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner SL18115
- Tank capacity refers to actual tank volume and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
- Peak Horsepower” (PHP) is a term used in the wet/dry vacuum industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower of a wet/dry vacuum but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.