RIDGID R71111 8 Amp Corded 1/2 in. Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Reversible Drill
The RIDGID Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Reversible Drill has an 8 Amp motor with a die cast all-metal gearbox for high strength and maximum durability. It features a 1/2 in. keyed chuck that also has an all-metal design for long-term and heavy use and to secure bit retention. For added convenience, it comes with a carrying case.
- Included case for storage and seamless transportation
360 auxiliary handle that you can reposition or remove with ease
Hex grip micro texture for a secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Motor with hardened steel gears for longevity of the tool
Variable-speed 2-finger trigger for maximum control for varying applications
- 8 ft. cord so you can easily take the tool around to wherever you need it
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90-days of purchase (begins after the warranty period expires)
Kulshan WW –
Well, first job in broke my wrist. Was concerned that the 8 amp. Would not have the same power as my 8.6, this concern has been eliminated in grand style. Handles well with all the (plus) power required for the job at hand.