Renaissance Micro-Crystalline Wax Polish (65 ml). Extraordinary wax polish restores, refreshes and protects fine furniture, antiques, precious metals, collectibles, art and much more. It’s also ideal for use as a friction finish for woodturning. It dries hard instantly, resists liquid spillage, does not show finger marks, freshens colors, and imparts a soft sheen.
Developed by the British Museum in the early 1950s for fine art conservation, Renaissance Wax Polish is a blend of highly refined micro-crystalline fossil-origin waxes. It can be used on virtually all solid surface materials – even paper. The #1 choice of museums, galleries and professionals worldwide! For furniture, apply sparingly with a soft cloth and buff gently. Made in England. 65 ml can.
Renaissance Micro-Crystalline Wax Polish (65 ml).
- Wax metal, wood, & leather
- Now you can wax inkjet gloss prints!
- Package dimensions: 3.81″ L x 12.7″ W x 17.78″ H
- Country of Origin: UNITED KINGDOM
- Manufacturer: Picreator
- Part Number: Ren65
- Item Weight: 2.12 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 2.15 inches
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Item model number: 65mL can
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Color: Clear
- Volume: 65 Milliliters
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: 1