Pure Iceberg Water ( 750ML glass bottles, 12 pk.)
- Unmistakably Clean Taste: This water’s journey started over 15,000 years ago in the ancient glaciers of western Greenland. It has been safely stored in the ice cap, protected by the ocean and the hazardous conditions of the arctic weather. Iceberg water is a truly unique product, in a superior category all by itself. It is an all-natural, truly virginal water with no traces of minerals. Its unmistakable taste is clean, light and pure.
- Berg Water comes from Icebergs, a Unique Source: Our geography gives us a unique opportunity to access to this natural resource. Some brands source water from glaciers which is often confused with iceberg water. However, glacier water is bottled after it melts to pools at the base of the glacier. Iceberg water is harvested directly from the icebergs, and does not get exposed to land or ground contaminants.
- Environmentally Friendly Production: Harvesting is mostly done by hand and in small quantities so the impact on the environment is almost non-existent. Icebergs melt naturally in the ocean, so instead of exploiting springs or underground aquifers we collect the water before it disappears into the sea.
- Low Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): Berg water has a TDS of <10 ppm, one of the lowest in the market. Since Icebergs have the consistency of concrete, seawater is unable to penetrate the ice and contaminate the low mineral content. The result is pure, clean water with the crisp natural taste of melted snow
Iceberg water is a very unique product, in a superior category all by itself. It is an all natural, truly pure water with no traces of minerals. Its unmistakable taste is clean and light. This water’s journey started over 15,000 years ago in the ancient glaciers of western Greenland. It has been safely stored in the ice cap, protected by the ocean and the hazardous conditions of the arctic weather. Isolation has made its source totally inaccessible to man. It is not until massive pieces of ice break off into the ocean in the form of icebergs that they can be harvested.
Icebergs are melted and bottled under strict quality conditions in order to preserve the water’s natural qualities. Production can be limited due to extended winters and the harsh conditions of the North Atlantic. Harvesting icebergs is a dangerous task. They are very unstable, shift frequently and can roll over in seconds, which make the possibility of drinking iceberg water an accomplishment in itself. The glass bottle displays the distinguished Berg design with a frosted finish and unique elegance.
- 12 glass bottles – 750 Milliliters each
- Light and clean taste
- Very low in sodium
- Net volume: 9 Liters (304.33 fluid ounces)