Pampers Swaddlers Newborn Diapers Size 0 136 Count
New & improved! Product and packaging may vary. What keeps baby’s skin healthy? A diaper that doesn’t leave skin wet. That’s why new and improved Pampers Swaddlers absorb wetness better and provide up to 100% leakproof skin protection to help keep your baby’s skin healthy and protected. New Pampers Swaddlers are designed with a Wrap&Protect Waistband that gently wraps around baby to help protect skin from irritation—and Wrap&Protect leg barriers that protect where leaks happen most.For trusted protection, trust Pampers Swaddlers, the #1 Choice of U.S. Hospitals, Nurses, and Parents.* Pampers LockAway Channels lock wetness away for dry, healthy skin while the BreatheFree Liner wicks away wetness, allowing baby’s skin to breathe.
Plus, Pampers Swaddlers are Skin Health Alliance Dermatologist Approved, hypoallergenic, and free of parabens and latex,† so you can trust them to be safe and gentle on your little one’s delicate skin. Pampers Swaddlers are available in sizes N–7 and come in a variety of sweet prints. For trusted protection, trust Pampers, the #1 pediatrician recommended brand.Download the Pampers Club App today and earn Pampers Cash!** Redeem your Pampers Cash for exclusive Pampers coupon savings and rewards! *#1 CHOICE OF U.S. HOSPITALS, NURSES AND PARENTS: Hospitals—based on hospital sales data; Nurses—vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; Parents—based on retail sales. †0% PARABENS AND LATEX: Latex—natural rubber. **Only redeemable via Pampers Club. No cash value.
- Helps let you know when your baby might need a change, via the Wetness Indicator
- Gently protects skin from irritation and wetness with ultrasoft, absorbent layers
- Helps protect where leaks happen most, featuring our Dual Leak-Guard Barriers
- Helps keep baby’s skin dry and healthy thanks to the moisture-wicking BreatheFree Liner
- Featuring new character designs! Meet Shiloh the Elephant and Freddy the Duck
- Trusted protection from Pampers, the #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- Product and packaging may vary
Jeanette Hiser –
I’ve tried many other brands and found myself always regretting not buying pampers they were the best for both my kids!