Orbit 13500 Sq. Rotating Traveler Lawn Sprinkler
Let your sprinkler do the moving for you. Orbit’s Traveling Sprinkler is a self-propelled sprinkler that uses water pressure to move along a hose path that you set to create your own personalized watering system (hose not included). Compatible with 5/8-inch hose, this sprinkler can traverse up to 200 feet. The body is made of cast iron, perfect to weigh the sprinkler down and ensure it travels along the hose path without stalling. Spiked rear wheels and durable gears provide smooth, dependable travel. The rotary spray provides even coverage; simply twist each spray arm to adjust the watering diameter from a minimum of 15 feet to maximum coverage of 55 feet. Its three speed settings allow for different rates of coverage, select from high, low, or neutral speed control. In high gear, the sprinkler travels approximately 37 feet per hour and applies about 1/4 inch of water. In low gear, the sprinkler travels approximately 21 feet per hour and applies about inch of water. Set it to neutral to use it as a stationary sprinkler. Use the specialty ramp to stop at any location along the hose length to turn off the sprinkler, the sprinkler stops when its shut-off plunger contacts the ramp stop.
- Self-Propelled Sprinkler: Create a custom path for the sprinkler to follow using your 5/8-inch garden hose
- Large-Area Coverage: Spray coverage up to 13,500 square feet along 200 feet of hose
- Three-Position Control: Select from high, low, or neutral stationary settings to control the saturation level of your lawn
- Adjustable Coverage: Simply twist each spray arm to adjust the watering diameter from 15 feet to a maximum coverage of 55 feet
- Automatic Shut-Off: Use the ramp stop at any location along the hose length to turn off the sprinkler and prevent water waste
- High-Traction Wheels: Spiked wheels keep the sprinkler moving, even on wet grass and slopes
- Quality Construction: Rust-proof, cast-iron body for stability and durability that lasts season after season
- Attaches to a standard outdoor hose and works with your existing water pressure to efficiently water your plants
Click here for more information on Lawn Sprinkler
I’m am very happy with this sprinkler. The only problem I have is that the the shut off valve hits the coupler between the 2 hoses and shuts it off. Granted my coupler is heavy duty so I don’t hold this against the sprinkler. I am experimenting with different little ramps to get it past the coupler. It does a great job of coverage and I am very happy with it.