Mobil Delvac 1 ESP Heavy Duty Full Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil 5W-40, 1 Gal
Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5W-40 is an advanced full synthetic oil specially formulated for diesel engines that works to extend engine life, fuel economy potential*, and deliver long drain capability for modern diesel engines operating in severe conditions. Mobil Delvac 1 ESP heavy-duty diesel engine oil helps to deliver exceptional performance with state-of-the-art technology to reduce engine deposits and sludge formation, as well as provide anti-wear and anti-scuff engine control.
Recommended for: most engine generations up to the latest and most sophisticated high-performance diesel engines with turbocharger, direct-injection and low-emission designs, on-and-off highway applications operating in both high-speed/high-load and short-haul pick-up/delivery and in severe low-speed/heavy-load conditions, heavy-duty diesel engines using low-sulfur diesel fuels and many biodiesel fuel formulations, naturally aspirated and turbocharged, diesel-powered equipment, diesel-powered equipment from American and European builders, and refrigeration units. Meets or exceeds the requirements of API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, SN, SM. (*Compared to an SAE 15W-40 engine oil. Actual savings are dependent on vehicle/engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions and your current engine oil viscosity.)
- Advanced full synthetic diesel engine oil that helps to extend engine life and fuel economy potential* of modern diesel engines operating in severe conditions
- Formulated to help high-performance diesel engines with turbocharger, direct-injection, low-emission designs, and low-sulfur and biodiesel fuel formulations
- Provides excellent oxidation performance, anti-wear, and anti-scuff properties that helps to reduce engine deposits and keep engines running reliably
- Excellent low-temperature performance for increased oil flow to critical bearing surfaces at startup and controlling sludge formation
- Provides outstanding protection against oil thickening and degradation, helping to reduce the number of oil changes and oil disposal needs