Mobil 1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil 10W-40, 5 qt
Give your higher mileage engine the care it deserves with Mobil 1 High Mileage full-synthetic motor oil 10W-40. This formula utilizes Mobil 1’s signature Triple Action Formula to deliver outstanding engine performance, protection, and cleanliness to vehicles with over 75,000 miles.
Mobil 1 High Mileage motor oil extends engine life by reducing friction and preventing deposits and sludge buildup—keeping critical engine parts clean and protected for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes.*
Mobil 1 High Mileage full-synthetic motor oil 10W-40 also helps control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and is recommended by ExxonMobil for all types of modern cars, SUVs, light vans, and light trucks—including those with high-performance, turbocharged, supercharged, multi-valve, or fuel-injected engines.
Mobil 1 is America’s #1 selling synthetic motor oil brand at retail,** trusted and recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Protects for up to 10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. *** Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ PCMO full-synthetic/ 52 weeks ending Aug 28, 2021)
- Mobil 1 High Mileage full-synthetic motor oil 10W-40 is designed for engines with over 75,000 miles to go up to 10,000 miles between oil changes.*
- Utilizes Mobil 1’s signature Triple Action Formula to deliver outstanding engine performance, protection, and cleanliness
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping to improve your fuel economy
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperature protection (to -30 degrees F)
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
Bought this for my car with 105,000 miles on it. I like that it comes in 5 qt jug as most cars nowadays seem to need at least that much. Pricing brings the cost per quart down to about $5 per quart – much more reasonable than $9 per quart when buying by the quart.