Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-30, 5 qt
Keep your engine running at peak efficiency while improving fuel economy. Engineered for today’s advanced and hybrid engines, Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy full-synthetic motor oil 0W-30 helps to improve fuel economy* and extend engine life for vehicles of all ages.
Utilizes Mobil 1’s signature Triple Action Formula to deliver outstanding engine performance, protection, and cleanliness to your vehicle. Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy full-synthetic motor oil 0W-30 is recommended by ExxonMobil for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance, turbo-charged, and supercharged gasoline and diesel multi-valve fuel-injected engines found in passenger cars, SUVs, light vans, and light trucks.
Mobil 1 is America’s #1 selling synthetic motor oil brand at retail,** trusted and recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Potential fuel economy improvement obtained by switching from higher-viscosity oils to a lower-viscosity grade. Actual savings are dependent upon vehicle/engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions, and your current engine oil viscosity. **Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service/Dollar Sales/PCMO full-synthetic/52 weeks ending Aug 28, 2021)
- Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy full-synthetic motor oil 0W-30 is low-viscosity to help improve fuel economy.*
- Utilizes Mobil 1’s signature Triple Action Formula to deliver outstanding engine performance, protection, and cleanliness
- Helps protect critical engine parts for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes,** controlling oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and maintaining excellent viscosity
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperature protection (to -40 degrees F)