Milwaukee 2401-22 M12 12V Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4 in. Hex Screwdriver Kit with Two 1.5Ah Batteries, Charger and Tool Bag
The MILWAUKEE M12 ¼” Hex Screwdriver Kit is optimized for professionals who frequently encounter precision fastening applications. The cordless hex screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power, and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500 RPM provides users with unrivaled fastening control while 15+1 clutch settings to prevent over-tightening of fasteners.
The tool’s 175 in-lbs. of torque provide users with the power to handle tough applications. The hex head screwdriver is only 6-1/2″ long and only weighs 2.0lbs. Its compact, lightweight and durable design gives users better access to tight job site spaces without sacrificing comfort. An onboard LED light and fuel gauge help increase user productivity and avoid interruptions.
The hex screwdriver features two belt-clip positions for both left- and right-handed users and one-handed bit changes for maximum ease-of-use. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack provides more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. In addition to the tool, the kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM Batteries, one M12 charger, and a contractor bag.
- Variable-speed trigger for increased control
- Quick-change keyless 1/4 in. hex chuck for easy 1-handed bit insertion and removal
- Ergonomic and compact design for fitting comfortably in tight workspaces as well as a pocket or on a tool belt
- Compact power: delivers 175 in./lbs. of torque yet weighs 2 lbs.
- 15-position clutch for refined control over the tool’s operation
- Battery fuel gauge: displays remaining runtime
- Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- Battery charge time: 30-minutes
- Compatible with all M12 chargers
- Includes: one 2401-20 M12 cordless lithium-ion screwdriver, two 48-11-2401 M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, one 48-59-2401 M12 lithium-Ion battery charger and 1 contractor bag