Member’s Mark Food service Film, 18″ (3,000 ft.)
This durable plastic wrap is extra wide, making it perfect for home use, restaurant kitchens or cafes.
- 18″ x 3000 feet of high-quality foodservice film
- Easy rolling out and tearing
- Flexible and durable film
- Resistant to rips and tears
- Large width is ideal for covering big containers
Make kitchen tasks easier with this large roll of Member’s Mark™ Foodservice Film (18″ x 3,000′). With a large width to cover big containers, it’s perfect for mixing bowls, large salads rising bread dough.
This high-quality plastic film is strong enough for food service kitchens. Use this food packaging plastic film at restaurants, catering services or even at home.
And, covering bowls isn’t the only use for plastic wrap. Here are a few ways to use this high-quality food film in the kitchen:
- Use plastic wrap instead of plastic bags when wrapping up sandwiches, potato chips and other goodies for your kids’ school lunches.
- Keep leftovers or already-cut fruit and vegetables fresh by wrapping them tightly in plastic wrap and placing them in the refrigerator or your refrigerator’s crisper.
- Line kitchen counters, refrigerator shelves or even craft stations with plastic wrap. Whenever a spill or mess occurs, simply remove the plastic wrap liner for fuss-free cleanup.
- If you are out of plastic bags and you need to marinade something, use this durable plastic wrap to hold the ingredients together
Here are some ways to use this high-quality plastiic film outside of the kitchen:
- When you travel, place plastic wrap under the lids of toiletry items, like shampoo and lotion. It will help prevent liquids from spilling, even at high altitudes.
- Use plastic wrap to keep items together while you’re moving. Wrap silverware, jewelry and other small items together
- 18″ x 3000′
- Perfect for caterers and restaurants