Massca X002PJ0NSJ Aluminum Pocket-Hole Jig System M2 PRO Bundle
The all-in-1 M2 PRO pocket hole jig system bundle with everything you need to get started on your woodworking projects. The Massca Pocket Hole Jig Pro System uses a well-balanced aluminum frame to ensure a reliable woodworking support base on job sites or in workshops. Create perfect pocket holes, repair wood joints, and accurately pre-drill pilot holes at the right angle before connecting wood boards with the Massca M2 Pro Pocket Hole Jig. Each model comes with 2 lockable steel stabilizing bars and support stop blocks that adjust laterally to the exact length of your desired measurement to now provide more stability and versatility to your pocket-hole cuts. This set also includes 200 pocket-hole screws and a 2 in. face-clamp.
- All-in-1 bundle includes the M2 PRO pocket-hole jig system as well a 200 pocket-hole screws and a 10 in. face clamp for everything you need to get started on your projects
- Featuring an aluminum build to ensure a tough and heavy-duty pocket hole jig that’s meant to last a lifetime and also feels sleek to the touch
- Includes stabilizing bars and stop blocks for more versatility in your pocket-hole cut
- Easily capture loose debris and sawdust while creating your pocket holes with our dust port system to reduce allergens in the air for dust-free drilling
- Attach your pocket-hole jig to any workbench without obstruction using the available t-track slot feature
- Jig is designed for use with timber ½ in. – 1½ in. T (13 mm – 38 mm)
|Maximum stock size (in.)||1.5||Minimum stock size (in.)||.5|
|Product Length (in.)||10.8 in||Product Width (in.)||4.6 in|
|Material||Aluminum||Number of Pieces||16|
|Power Tool Accessory Type||Jig|
|Tools Product Type||Power Tool|
There are no reviews yet.