Luvs Paw Patrol Edition Diapers, Size 5, 148 Ct
No job is too big, no pup is too small! Luvs diapers with new Paw Patrol designs have your back-and their butts. Luvs now has up to 12 hours of protection, day and night. Like Chase and Marshall would say, our highly trained paws are at your service.
And diaper leaks? We’re on the case with nonstop leak protection. Luvs Triple Leakguards absorb quickly to help stop diaper leaks before they happen. But our leak protection doesn’t stop there. Secure cuffs and stretchy sides keep leaks locked in where they happen the most.
Forget about cheap, leaky diapers and spend more time enjoying this ride known as parenting. With Luvs you know when they go, thanks to a wetness indicator that turns blue on contact with wetness.
You care what your baby wears, so Luvs diapers are 100% hypoallergenic, made free of parabens and free of latex* (*natural rubber).
When it comes to the ultimate diaper protection, these paws uphold the laws. Our diapers are so good, you don’t need this, but Luvs does offer a money-back guarantee. If you aren’t fully loving your Luvs diapers, we will gladly send you a refund. See luvsdiapers.com for terms and conditions.
- Leaks? Not on our watch. Now Luvs has up to 12 hours of leak protection, day and night
- Luvs Triple Leakguards absorb quickly to help stop leaks before they happen
- We’re on the case! Secure cuffs and stretchy sides keep pesky leaks on lockdown
- 100% hypoallergenic. No parabens. No latex.* No worries. (*Natural rubber)
- Wetness indicator, so you know when they go
- New look featuring Paw Patrol! Product and packaging may vary. Ships in 100% recyclable box
- Luvs money-back guarantee always has your back
We really love Luvs diapers for our 2mo old! They fit well but have noticed that while she wears size 1 in pampers or huggies, we have to buy size 2 in Luvs and those seem to just fit her perfectly right now. Luvs sizing runs a little smaller compared to other brands. My 2mo old is about 11lbs so according to their weight sizes on the packages she should fit in size 1 but they are too small for her.