Kobalt KWS B72-06 7-in 6-Amp Wet Tabletop Sliding Table Tile Saw
Kobalt introduces a new and innovative sliding table top tile saw that delivers 18-in of rip cutting capacity, allowing users to cut 12-in by 12-in tile diagonally.
The smooth sliding table provides excellent finish to tile cuts and the compact and portable design is perfect for at home or job site tasks.
- 7-In sliding tabletop tile saw features an innovative smooth sliding table that delivers 18-in of rip cutting capacity, allowing users to cut 12-in by 12-in tile diagonally with a maximum depth of cut of 1-1/4-in
- Universal 6-amp motor generates up to 5,200-RPM to easily cut ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, pavers and a variety of tile
- Clear blade guard provides better visibility of the blade which increases alignment accuracy
- Removable rear extension tray minimizes water over spray to keep work space clean and dry
- Table tilts for accurate 22.5 and 45 degree bevel cuts
- Combined miter gauge slides for precise cuts up to 45 degrees
- Aluminum die cast table for durability and uniformly flat cutting surface
- Includes 7-in blade
- click here for more Tile Saw on Our Website
- See reviews of Kobalt KWS B72-06 on Youtube
SJ Cardiff –
Not bad for the money. I just used it on a complete back splash at home and it worked great. I would recommend that if you are doing say Subway tile buy a good Dewalt blade. That’s what I ended up doing. I plan on tackling the bathroom next with it